Just 3 pieces of advice

Vision

Source Rep
We often see threads about worst advise EVER… But we seldomly read about best suggestions…

If you were sitting down with the younger you from back when, or simply a newbie what advice would you give? What would you offer,what suggestions about the best course of action for him/her that would find them well in life way of life/lifestyle?
  1. take the first few years and dedicate it to learning the true curves to dieting and nutrition
  2. learn how the muscles actually functions and work in groups, different twitches and so on, and what head is activated or deactivated with particular movements, and focus on form
  3. surround yourself with goal like minded people, stay the fuck away from naysayers and underachievers (you’ll reach your target and dreams much faster and it will became a reality)

Last edited:
Share something man, there’s got to be something you would tell yourself back when if you could or something you would tell a newbie? Anything that comes to mind mind dude…

Burr you made my day! Haha… you had me at lick girls butt holes… I will always chase the ghosts of their food!!

I should have researched more what I was putting into my body, and by more I mean actually do it.
I thought AAS would get me big,they don’t, diet and proper training do.
I bragged to people about it,(using AAS)like a ignorant, egotistical fuck.

Last edited:
What’s the difference between a girls butthole and a guys?

I’ll tell ya… NOTHING! If I have one I ain’t going down on one.

You can keep those pooper shooters all to yourself. 😉

Last edited:
Ya know I expect more outta you old veterans, I’m tryin to be serious and it’s all smoking and joking with dudes

1. Don’t think you are smarter than everyone else and think you are the exception to the rule.
  2. Place your future health above all other goals.
  3. When in doubt throw it out. Confidence in what you are doing is a big part of achieving your goals.
Is that serious enough for you @John?

Last edited:
Ha ha yes, I expect a lot from you vets…
“EXPECTATIONS ARE SET-UPS FOR DISAPPOINTMENTS”

Very Sound Advice… many moons ago I belonged to a Brotherhood we’re one of the first things we did was smash egos… after I got mine smashed everything became crystal clear and the channels opened up and all the information came flooding in… when we as men can lose that narrow-minded approach that’s when we begin to learn something or two…

I wish I could personally reply to every single feedback here. Just keep it coming. semper? Great addition as well. There’s a lot of things we can all put into great consideration and at least attempt to apply it to our daily lives… regardless of where we are at and what level everyone is on we all share the same common goal and that’s self improvement!

Man…came here to get pumped up about training and now all I can think of is “chasing the ghosts of their food”. Damn.

…and the difference between a guy’s butthole and a girl’s ass is a ton of hair, disgusting man ass, and a set of nuts about an inch away

Back