K4L GH serum Deluxe kit E

Neuro

ICU Nurse/ FORUM MODERATOR
Staff member
VIP
I pinned 10iu into my left deltoid at 0600, blood draw at 0845.

Serum level 42. Which is outstanding!

Now as I mentioned there’s been some fuss over on another forum regarding this batch and another with some variable results.

person 1
Standard
Serum 15.5
IGF 196

person 2
Supreme D
Serum 15.5
IGF 94

person 3
Supreme D
Serum 65

person 4
Deluxe E
Serum 18.7

person 5
Deluxe E
Serum 26.8

Myself
Deluxe E
Serum 42

As far as I know all participants used 10iu for the test.

This is Get Jacked. Not any other forum. So I’m not interested in shit talking a sponsor or jumping to bad conclusions.

@kits4less offered HPLC testing at any lab of the users choice with what they had at full reimbursement. Even detailed out how to send to ensure there was nothing nefarious afoot.

They have a lot of testing backing multiple kits.There does seem to be a degree of variation within kits.

I would like to hear some thoughts from those more versed in GH, and k4L.

@kits4less this is a veryyyyy different place than the board I’m referring too. You will not be shit talked and berated. We are a forum that prides itself on respect and honest discourse.

With that being said. I will continue to use my deluxe e kit. And possibly even recheck another serum from a different vial when I go get another lipid panel done.

I have confused and mixed feeling about the variation compared to their HPLC testing. When results started coming in they shipped two random vials of deluxe E out and got the same results.

Keep this civil and good or our new mod will bring the hammer of Reacher down upon you. (@BBSQ5 )

Do they make an injection or kit that will give me 8 hours of sleep and the rest you feel from 8 hours a day of regular sleep without actually having to sleep??

😂😂😂 No hammer from this guy!! But I will throw down some shit talking back at ya.

lol I should have said that. That’s more appropriate. I don’t find this sponsor to be deserving of such behavior…yet. Jk jk jk jk

Last edited:
I’m the kind of person that will give benefit of the doubt too much. I look at my love life and still will justify my exes behaviors. Hell I’m still waiting on the last one to call and say she doesn’t care about her reoigion anymore haha

So heres my take on things as Ive observed them over the years.
  1. Some people dont know how to properly store GH. Ive seen a guy in Texas during summer store his shit in his garage and wonder why it didnt feel like it was working. GH needs to be kept in proper conditions. Not everyone does this
  2. Sometimes people lie. Some lie for free shit and others for other sponsors so the other sponsors dont lose business. But free shit is very common in this industry when people want more shit.
  3. Manufacturer fuck up. They sell the boxes from one batch thats weaker with tops from another batch thats stronger for more profit. All you have is the word and trust of the manufacturer.
In the same batch the numbers should be closer if everything was done properly. Key word properly. Whats the experience of the person testing? Exactly how did they do it, times, physical conditions? Are they larger and excessive fat?

In cases too high they could have had a higher dose in his system already prior to the testing.

If youre at 42 then I would say batch is good. If you tested from a different box similar then its good 2 go. if your second box showed the same batch number and a vial tested different then manufacturer fucked up. Whether intentionally or mistake the manufacturer fucked up.

But in any case this isnt the fault of a sponsor at all.

Last edited:
Boom. After I got my results I felt much better.

I will say, @kits4less was very active in trying to find a resolution and broke down results empirically and mathematically as to why he held his position.

You make an interesting point regarding supporting other sponsors… one I won’t speculate to on the open forum.

I appreciate your insights, and trust your judgement over most anyone.

I have to recheck lipids in approx a month, and will probably recheck a serum again just for posterity.

@kits4less as I stated we are different over here, and I am/was in no way trying to bring any drama over here from there. Simply providing insight for the members where which are far more important to me. I do want to give you kudos for your efforts in the way you’ve handled yourself.

Glad to have you here!

Back