Labs are back. Interesting results

NeuroRN

ICU nurse/Moderator

Plan and results discussed with my doc.

Going in order:

Alkaline Phos: this is actually a unique result. Given that liver enzymes are normal, and I have no signs of gallbladder/bile duct blockage it leads him to believe possible zinc deficiency. Will be supplementing with ZMA and then redrawing. He said low ALP without elevated liver enzymes are often ignored and resolve, but I’ll be supplementing and seeing if that helps.

Test of 1101:

I’m on 500mg of test a week. This should be much higher. I’m using an old sponsor (not the notorious one we’ve all had problems with, but I can’t name them) I will be changing sponsors and retesting after several weeks.

Estro:
I’m surprised this is 13, it’s too low for my comfort. I’m expecting this to come up when I change sponsors.

Fsh/lh:
We all expect this.

MCV/MCH/ RDW:

This combo indicates iron deficiency anemia. Or chronic blood loss. I have no evidence of this, normal urine and stool. No abdominal pain or firmness. I will be supplementing with iron, and vitamin c. I eat plenty of red meat but it’s the most logical explanation that my doc and I could come up with.

Interestingly these all have to do with hemoglobin which covid very negatively impacts. These lab values also have shown correlation with post covid infection but I’ve not been sick. I believe I may have had it in January but shouldn’t still be seeing these changes.

Progesterone:
Will increase caber dose and retest.

I think this is a good plan. If anyone has any questions, comments, suggestions let me know!

Attachments

• 9D0C88E6-B4D6-4B9A-93F5-0B6554119FB1.jpeg
    9D0C88E6-B4D6-4B9A-93F5-0B6554119FB1.jpeg
    321.2 KB · Views: 0
If its an ex sponsor no we don’t talk about them everyone should support ugmuscle sponsors only for this exact reason.

@NeuroRN did nothing wrong and this sucks you really got to watch yourself nowadays. It shouldn’t be this way quality control should be every labs top priority. Not just saying it either actually showing that quality control is in place.

Last edited:
I will say it forever if its worth using its worth testing. Safety plus knowing that what you have is what you want is huge to me.
We have the tools nowadays back in the day we couldn’t test now we can test for presence and strength.

Back