Lots more of the good stuff

John

FORUM MODERATOR
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
I got these nuggs dipped/coated in powdered crystal.
IMG_20230901_191432526

I’m so far removed from all this stuff. I have no idea what y’all are even talking about. Hahaha

I would have loved the “SHERMANS”
SO @Poppy there’s all sorts of concentrates now a days,where they sell,let’s say a 8th(3.5 grams) like what I have and they dip/coat the actual bud with concentrates that are 70-100% pure THC

Pcp is surprisingly one drug I’ve never tried. Lots of dxm and now use ket for depression which I will say if not for meet and being fully sober probably would have been used one of the last two weekends.

Not even sure if angel dust is still a thing. In moderation it was a controllable trip with a great weed buzz… never overdid it.

Ahh days gone by… led zepplin was still actively touring. Lynrd skynrd was still whole…frampton had broke from humble pie and went solo… frampton comes alive album was rocking… along with dark side of the moon. A new band just released their first album… “ van halen” ….

I didn’t even know Frampton was in Humble Pie…then again I’m not 89 years old either

Sammy hagar was in montrose prior to his solo career and then van halen.

Bachman turner overdrive was the remnants of the guess who after they broke up.

I seen Sammy hagar and boston… he opened and blew everyone away… a bunch left after about 15 minutes of boston.

Yeah Boston is garbage,my dad likes them,and Van Halen a lot…get this I really like Foreigner…my mom n dad went to see them when she was pregnant,I’ll ignore the fact that she was probably high on something,but not the fact that I truly enjoy Foreigner,not a coincidence.

Back