My late Touchdown from last Month

EF9kid

Army Veteran \Regular
Only a few items. I need to stock on some more goodies, extremely fast and good communication/information.

Attachments

• 76DD7BF9-007A-42E6-888F-AE60181C22A2.jpeg
    76DD7BF9-007A-42E6-888F-AE60181C22A2.jpeg
    278.5 KB · Views: 0
We usually ask that people don’t show packaging for security reason I guess,it never seemed like a big deal to me either @EF9kid and no you didn’t do anything wrong cause you didn’t know

I am going to take a neat picture tomorrow afternoon. I was recently opening my Christmas babies hahahaha

That’s a great combo. I ran that once and loved it. Be careful about gains towards end take it slow What happened to me was my strength was gaining faster then my soft tissue could keeep up and I wasn’t aware of it cause the NPP lubricates joints and masks some of the pain and injury and about two weeks after I was done I had injured my hip elbow and shoulder. I was making strength gains off the charts for me. I am 45 also so it maybe different for older guys. I don’t remember the exact number but I know after 12 weeks I gained over 100 on squats over 150 on dead’s and almost 100 on bench. It was also my first cycle. I should’ve kept it to 5 pound gains per week and used my brain but I let my ego be in control. Non the less great cycle.

Great details bro! Oh yea def taking easy, slow is fast for me. Not going crazy on the AAS, instead rigid diet and exercise.

Back