NapsGear Ask Me Anything #133 : Is Dairy Holding Your Physique Back?

ama

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

In this AMA, Evan Centopani talking about : Is Dairy Holding Your Physique Back?

CLICK HERE to view the AMA Episode.

About NapsGear IFBB Pro AMA

NapsGear’s IFBB Pro AMA (Ask Me Anything) offers our customers the opportunity to ask the hard questions and actually receive a credentialed and qualified answer. Who better to get your bodybuilding and fitness advice from than an IFBB Pro?! NapsGear is proud to introduce our IFBB Pro leaders: Evan Centopani, Chris Tuttle, Milos Sarcev, Lee Priest, Guy Cisternino, Antoine Vaillant!

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Each week our IFBB Pros will answer your questions in written form as well as educational videos! Need nutrition tips? Want help dialing in your routine? Curious what book an IFBB Pro is reading? Submit your questions now and get an answer from an IFBB Pro!

Cheers!

NapsGear.org

My experience was in my younger years training dairy was essential for extra protein. Cottage cheese with my eggs for breakfast and as a snack. Skim milk mixed into my shakes. As I got older my body doesn’t tolerate it as much and even switching to lactose free can bloat me if I take too much in.

Now I only take a small amount of skim milk with my coffee at times to change up the taste a bit. But still not too much.

I have no issues with dairy… Eat about a pound to a pound and a half of cheese a week. And 12 to 16 oz of milk most days… Love that pepper jack man

TG said:
Cottage cheese
My mom put me on to that like some kind of dip… Get yourself some nacho cheese Doritos scoop up some cottage cheese and boom… It tastes awesome… I don’t do that no more though account of the diet and the chips

Back