Need a little help interpreting blood work

GSoE

GSoE Boolds
Hi y’all, got my blood work done and would appreciate a little help interpreting the numbers.

Based on what I can gather everything is ok. My cholesterol ratio isn’t great but the numbers aren’t high.
My test is high as expected… and my Estrodial is actually very high which I also kinda expected.

Currently running Optumpharma
Test E 500/wk
EQ 600/wk
Mast E 400/wk
15 week cycle and these results are from week 8
I’ve been dosing Arimidex at .25mg 2x a week the day before I pin. Had a feeling my estro was high but wasn’t experiencing many symptoms from it. I’m assuming because the Mast does it’s thing to prevent estro sides. I didn’t up my AI before bloods because I wanted to see actuall numbers on how I was responding too those dosages and then use blood work to dial it in.
Any help would be appreciated on how I should proceed and if should make any changes to my diet/drugs ect
Thanks

@GSoE first off thinking you for posting blood work! See the products are working great for you.

All in all these are great results while on cycle. I would up the arimidex to .25mg 2x weekly to help surpress the estro slighlty. Just because there is no sides doesnt mean there isnt any. This is why blood work is so crucial.

Then with the slight elevated cholestrol i would avoid saturated fats and add in a omega supplement and seeing a slight elevation in cholesterol is normal on cycle as cholestrol is made in the liver.

All in all you are in good shape and glad ti see this post for you health.

All the best!

When you get your estrogen checked do you have to tell the lab you want it specifically tested on a female panel or male? When I go I just say I want my test and estro tested and they take 2 vials of blood. Maybe my estrogen keeps coming back too high because they are testing me on a male panel?
His E is much lower then mine and my Adex dose is higher. Confused.

Last edited:
Back