New cycle ideas.... :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t notice any bloat or water retention. I was expecting to drop some when I cycled it out, but no change. The only negative to it is that I believe it is the culprit for my high BP now.

EQ I’ll introduce before I even start my cycle, long estered, about 2 weeks before cycle, so when you start EQ is already flowing. Normally summers look like

900 EQ
500-700 Tren A
350 Mast P
6iu GH
About 20-25 weeks also cycling orals in and out, Winstrol/Anadrol/Sdrol I’ll choose one cycle for about 3 weeks then off orals for 2 weeks , rinse and repeat 😉

Instead of the tren and mast could I run it with the NPP and IM DBol? DBol in and out every 6 weeks, and EQ For like 3 months? How long do you run EQ? I’m also running 4 IU’s gh

Also, what’s your oppinion on the amount of EQ? I’ve heard go hard or don’t do it, and I’ve heard 300 is the same as 900…

Last edited:
As far as dosing it really depends on the individual and how you metabolize, I personally won’t get nothing outta 500 EQ, but some people live it right there, so there’s really no right or wrong dosing, as far as lenght minimum of 15 weeks I would say

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back