New Forum changes coming in October

TG1

Staff member
After talking it over we’ll be switching formats from Discourse to Xenforo. The current URL will change and emails will go out from this one. I’ll notify the day before of the migration and this sub domain will exist for a short time in lock down mode with a redirect notification to new url. The passwords are expected to work as normal.

I haven’t decided about integration with third party applications for apps but will most likely integrate with tapatalk.

@members

Will I still be a vip tough guy? I’m really like #5 of I knew to give likes and type I’m gonna get big and ripped again but I get all confused if 200g primo was 7 bucks and
Hgh so cheap… I’ll tell all the secrets trainings, food, supps …real supps at pretty high dosages is the thing…then your prep the last 3 weeks assuming your good enough. phd, could of turned pro earlier. But, it’s not like you make money,so many say fuck it. It ends with guys like me. I would of just loved to hang out on Europe tour " buying frenzy" with our 90s guys. I don’t regret not having money or a colt studio contract. My biggest problem is who to get shit from next. Platinum put 14 easy lean pounds on me. Gc always on point. Omega starting soon. I had a lot of huyech and beligas. I thought it was 3/5, psl good, savage has my primo cheap and k4less, I’m completely trusting of there shit…wtf was this topic

Back