New to this site monster labs usa? I believe that it could be bad any experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lryder

So I tried a new supplier because my usual contact is just a pain in the arse I spend most miy life work, family and gym . Social circle very small ect . Anyway tried a new supplier and got some test cyp 300 from monster labs usa . Not going to lie bottle came with no box looks cheap and tatty . Has any one ever used this brand before I dont feel like test pigging my self out here 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
I made this your introduction and had to edit your title but I understand you are knew and not familiar so please read the rules and just read around the site and you will see were a tight community and were all about harm reduction and calling out scammers. I would test it with a roidtest there great just to be sure that whats in the bottle is what its supposed to be but quality control and sterile that’s a roll of the dice.

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

Thanks for the reply yeah I’m new sorry if I’m a little slow with the way this forum runs ile gove the rules and that a read now and I will surely do the test before I use . And it seems like a good community on here I like that cheers for replying eveyone

It hit me twice I was sick got antibiotics and then I was good for a day then I got really sick. It just sucks ive been down from this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back