One Month In On Old Guy Enhancement

Poppy

U.S.M.C. VET
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
It’s been approximately 30 days since supplementing my TRT with tbol. I started at 25mg pwo for a week…then 35mg for a week… it’s been 2 weeks at 50mg pwo. So far it’s been nothing but good. Training has been 2 on 1 off.

I’ve also been on 25mg of proviron a day for the same amount of time. I have way more “energy” for my day to day chores.

I’ve started telmisartan (scripted) at the same time also. My BP has been very good, even on training days with 50mg of tbol and unusually high work/life stress.

I had blood labs drawn last week and will get the results with my pcp next week during my check up. As always, I will post up my labs.

Sounds good. Curious to see liver panel after a few weeks. Have to ask my cardiologist about that med. hear it’s actually good for kidneys as well

I posted somewhere else about the telmisartan… I guess in the past it would be cease and desist due to slightly elevated renal markers. But the long term studies from the nephrology folks have showed great long term kidney health.

Back