Oneq.shop verified sponsor category

• Thread starter Thread starter system
  • Start date Start date
Hi guys, I would like to announce 2 things and hope to get your feedback 🙂
  1. We promised few months ago that we will run HGH in a pens and it’s almost done. If all goes well we will start to sale pens in May-June. I think it will be 30 or 45 iu and I think it will be cheapest pens on the market 🙂
  2. We are research now “long HGH” it’s like test. enanthate vs test,propionate. HGH will have special protection structure and it will allow to keep high HGH level in your blood within 4-5 days.

The thing you need to know about “long” HGH
In the past, this product were developed and produced by GenSci (Jintropin) but product failed.

Main reson for the fail was local fat burning in injection area. Don’t know how to explain it but it was not beautiful. May be if you draw some fat from the small local area it will looks similar.
As you know mainly HGH injected in a fat, so this is a problem for medical use and as you know pharmaceutical companies produce HGH only for medical use.

But we are not ofiicial pharmaceutical company 🙂 and if you will do deep IM injection (as with steroids) - no problem with that.

So if I were to IM the longterm hgh product it would still have all the same effects ss the short term and still be 191aa
I would just have to IM inject it?

Popular question about storage temp’s.
Our current and final formulation.

White - 2 years at 2-40°C (35-104°F) Shock temp. >43°C (110°F) and <51°C (125°F) ~10-20 days. Better to store in the fridge

Blue - 2 years at 2-8°C (35-46°F) ~30 days with max temp 35°C (95°F) Shock temp. >43°C (110°F) and <51°C (125°F) ~2-5 days

OneQ said:
We are research now “long HGH” it’s like test. enanthate vs test,propionate. HGH will have special protection structure and it will allow to keep high HGH level in your blood within 4-5 days.
How is the research going on this new product?
Are the pens available yet?

Back