Plan Your Needs Carefully

Poppy

U.S.M.C. VET
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
This is not an indictment on any one person, just some advice to help avoid any angst.

I found it beneficial to plan out my wants and needs at least 3 months ahead of time, longer if I really put some thought into it.

Let’s face it, obtaining any of this stuff is a leap of faith and can be extremely frustrating at times. Fortunately we have extremely reliable sponsors here on UGM. Unfortunately theres a chasm a million miles wide between us and them….the mail services.

My point is I know there’s some folks here that have all their goodies for their cycle next spring…I understand emergencies, those are going to happen but maybe a bit more pre-planning can eliminate some of angst.

Last edited:
I plan things out for a year tentatively right now I have everything need for spring through summer and will get my fall cycle when ever a good sale pops up. I do grab things hear there if sale price is right jit I never need anything without g two months. Think fall cycle will be a domestic sponsor just got to see where meet plans and all that are to figure what to run spring is test dhb tren see how veiny I can get

On the same page… have extras. Of everything. Not an insane amount but I ALWAYS have an extra vial of whatever I’m running. Shit happens. I’ve dropped a brand new bottle of test and watched it shatter.

Be smart. Plan ahead.

I always have atleast 6 months of test and all my pct stuff in case I need it. Anything else I shoot for 3 months ahead of time I plan to cycle it. I couldn’t imagine not planning ahead with this stuff, you can’t pop over to CVS and get straightened out. Even a domestic acquisition can get mucked up and I don’t want to be in a position where my cycle stoppage is not purely optional. Excellent advice @Poppy.

Back