Planning next cycle need suggestions

Jsween94

Hey guys planning next cycle, I was thinking sust tren and I was wondering if anyone has ever ran eq with tren and what to expect

I did a shot of his test and I heard the purest of voices whisper in my ears welcome home my child it was like I felt their words! It was like someone was patting me on the back on a cool summer morning. I couldn’t help but shed a tear of the purest feeling ever!

Last edited:
@Jsween94 thank you for getting back to me.

I hardly ever will allow tren to be paired with EQ due to the hormones and how they work very differently and more so tren being as anabolic as it is as @John Says it will over power the EQ and show no signs of working except for mild hunger.

So with that i would suggest a mass and powerlifting approach in the listed protocol below- this is a great winter bulk for off season as well.

16 week cycle
Sustanon- 800mg weekly 1cc admistered monday and Thursday
Test cyp- 400mg weekly 1cc admistered monday and Thursday
EQ- 600mg weekly 1cc admistered monday and Thursday
Anadrol- 100mg 50mg AM 50mg PM weeks 1-4
Dbol- 25mg AM 25mg PM weeks 12-16
Arimidex- .5mg 2x weekly on non shot days

Now i would highly advise a front loading protocol for EQ so we get out and ahead right out the gate vs waiting for receptor saturation to take effect and i would be happy to write that up for you. But as you prepare this will give you a great test base while letting al the other compounds grow and buikd strength up.

Best as always and anything i can ever do let me know.

Last edited:
Back