Pre Cycle Bloods. High FSH???

Itkis

Got some pretty cycle bloods done to see where I’m at. Guess it all looks good except the High FSH. Anyone got some rhyme or reason for this?

Normal FSH levels in adult males are typically between 1.5 to 12.4 mIU/mL (although what counts as a normal value may differ slightly from lab to lab, as some labs have different testing standards). A high FSH level in a male may mean the testicles are not functioning correctly.

@Poppy I am not on TRT. I’m honestly shocked at my level. It’s been a year since my last cycle. And being 45 years old, I wasn’t expecting that level. Happy with it obviously

This is just me thinking out loud…no more no less.

Wit those levels at your age… might consider not futzing with aas BUT on the other hand you’re about at the trt age so you really don’t have anything to lose if you don’t recover.

Well this run I have planned is not as high as my last. Only going with Test 300 mg per week and 25mg Proviron per day. Hopefully an easy bounce back. Nothing crazy at all. Thoughts?

What you have planned is basically trt.

Just my thoughts… with your excellent levels… why bother with that little amount.

Back