Running dbol as pwo with test cycle

Xx

Currently running dbol as pwo with my test cycle curious if I still take dbol on off days or wait till I lift again after rest day? Thanks

@John Let me know how you like the inject PWO Dbol, how much, and how long before workout. I have some an extra I got from sponsor, but haven’t used it with current cycle, because I was worried about the water weight.

Oh I like buddy, I usually have it on hand, strictly inject, and strictly as pwo. I give myself a solid hour after I do it, with any pwo, probably longer if it’s a oral, anyways I use about 75mg as pwo.

So, is it worth doing to pin DBol oil on a daily 50 mg split? Just like if it were the oil?

Is there a benefit to doing it one way or the other?

Curious about if I was wasting it by doing a daily split as compared to pwo

I use orals as a preworkout if I were using. Them I don’t really do orals these days to many good injectables if I need a boost ester free or injectable dbol is yummy I found that taking orals throughout the day to keep blood levels up and stable causes me a lot of water and no issues

So, @John a couple times a week pwo maybe, and it gives a nice boost, like when I take TNE pwo?

What about any water weight?

Not looking to add it this blast full time, but it’s nice to have some options for a nice pwo boost some days without having to add another daily to the shot rotation.

Sounds about right, I switch up my pwouts randomly… as for a notice in water weight a few times a weeks if your prone to it, maybe you will get some but not much I’d imagine, I don’t notice any, but my body don’t get down with the waterweight style, so I can eat dbol all day and you wouldn’t know it

Yeah, that WaterAway stuff you told me to get from Amazon has worked wonders this blast. I’ve been really happy with it. Of course it could be cause of the stuff I’m stacking for blast this round, versus last year on why water has been blessing me with staying away.

Thanks for the info. on the Dbol inject pwo. Going to add a few other things to mix in pwo here in the near future, to keep things fresh.

One of the big issues I have with finding some more good choices in pwo injections I’d the fact that some of the great sponsors on here offer them, but I’m too lazy to get off my ass and learn how to use bitcoin. Otherwise, there are some great options next to the standard TNE, Sdrol, and Dbol.

Bitcoin isn’t hard. If you have someone explain it in English and don’t look it up on google if I can do it anyone can it’s worth it western union is highway robbery and moneygram is getting to be a pain its worth figuring out not just for AAS but for hookers too they accept bitcoin as well then you can ride the ester free pony it’s an awesome burst of NRG and a little bite at injection site to let you know it’s in there
Nothing like a bottle with some glazed doughnut looking stuff on the inside to get the day started stink up the whole house goodness yummy

Outlawthing said:
its worth figuring out not just for AAS but for hookers too they accept bitcoin as well
These hookers are getting high tech! Back in my day if you didn’t have cash or crank you could kiss that hummer goodbye!

Back