Site injection-myth or does it work

PHD

IFBB Pro -Coach - sponsored athlete
Staff member
IFBB Pro
So here’s a good topic up for discussion. I know a lot of people don’t believe in site injection. I’m going to start site injecting again it’s been a while since I’ve done it and I have some TNE I think I’m going to start after I complete my bridge cycle. I’ve always liked using fast acting esters when I site inject. Who here has experimented with site injection. Open discussion even if you have used synthol. I’ve used it years ago and to me it was a waste of time and money.

I’m the pussy that’s just too scared to stick a needle in my chest and bis and tris lmao. I did my bis and tris once. I guess it wasn’t too bad at all. Just haven’t ever really ran enough to need to.

I have not site injected… intentionally. However, I notice that my most common sites are more developed than my quads (I don’t pin them unless absolutely necessary). In addition, at one time I favored my left delt over my right…I was pinning my TNE there all the time because I can reach it. The left delt is actually bigger than the right one. Coincidence? Things that make me go hmmm…

Oh fuck doing your chest I won’t do that. When I use to run igf years ago I would but I don’t use igf anymore. You can actually use an insulin pen cause you only want to do 1/2cc per head when doing smaller groups like arms and calves.

🤔🤔🤔 hmmm makes you think. Also I love to hit my rear delta. Really brought them up. It’s tricky to reach. A door way is awesome lol. Your rears can take a full CC if decent size

Not at all that is virgin meat never been hit lol. I use the door way to push my arm back there. I can’t reach without using door. I use 5/8 25g and it’s so smooth never once have I had PIP there. Try it with fast acting ester on shoulder day. You will thank me later. Try doing half and half in each self if you’re using TNE

lol I’ve been there breakout in cold sweat lol. If you have someone to do for you that’s best for first time

I’ll say this. I’ll never do site injects for calves again… that was the most painful next few days trying to walk.

How long did you do it? I didn’t notice much in my calves but deff biceps

lol I’ve done that a few times worst pain everif you hit it wrong

i remember I had read an article about it and how great it was. So i did it. Worst regret in my life… I felt like staying in a wheelchair for a week. Could only hobble to the gym and do upper body on machines.

I usually use a slin pen no pain but there are a lot of nerves in there and it can’t take too much. I usually only do half cc per head. Hard part is trying not to flex it while pinning lol

I have come to the conclusion over the years that the inflammation response to the trauma is the only feeling of tightness and some scar tissue makes my bis/Tris, calves feel like something was happening. No real tape measure growth. I look at it like this my ass would be huge. Actually , when I stopped sites, they developed a grainier harder look.

Back