So I've been off everything for awhile. And got some blood work

You shouldn’t have problems uploading unless it isn’t the proper type of file or it just to big and you need to shrink it down.

Our brother just posted all of this im not sure why it won’t post for you
12415_2.png
Recording Calories You Stuff In Your Cake Hole Diet Discussions
I’ve always been a fan of spreadsheets. A lot of my life resolves around them. You might find this template I made up useful, I plan to use it for this month of May. For April, I was following a similar guide like this, but not as well organized, scheduled, or logged. I only had recipies, and a target marcro in mind. It is targeting a low fat, high carb diet, as I’ve been trying to lean up. I’m currently targeting about 2400-2500 calories, 10-15% fat, 55-60% carb, 35% protein per day. For March…

My best advise, assuming you are using pdf’s, is to find the export to image, export to png stuff. To lower memory, sometimes there is an advanced setting to set to monochrome, and that will greatly reduce the page size. Also DPI is part of the advanced settings, most of the time 300/dpi will do just fine for print documents, 600/dpi is fairly high resolution, but sometimes needed, 150/dpi if the text is fairly large on the document.

Here is some funny/ironic shit: my cock-doc lifts. I see him at my gym all the time. He went on a cut this year and is looking really good; he has abs that pop.
It is just hard for me to talk to him knowing he feels my nutz all the time and sticks his finger in my b-hole once a year.

Back