Starting my very first cycle

Trobchbb

Ok guys getting ready to start my very first cycle. I will be running test en. 500mg a week split pinning mon And Thur for 10 wks. I have HCG, Nolva, Clomid, and aromasin if estrogen problems arise. HCG will begin around week 4 or 5 at 500mg a week same days I pin. I will begin PCT weeks 12 thru 16 with nolva and clomid if both are needed. My personal stats; I’m 6’4” and weight 240lbs 38 yrs old looking to get stronger not trying to bulk or cut just gain strength as an athlete this is the main goal. I have not yet got blood results will get those towards mid or late cycle to see where my levels are. Depending on the way my first cycle goes I may take it a step further on the next and add something extra only time will tell. I am looking forward to everyone’s feedback on this topic. My diet currently consists vitamin and fish oil 3 to 4 eggs avacado a cup of oatmeal, next 1/2 cup of blueberry, almond milk, tbs. of peanut butter, scoop of protein powder, next meal is cup of jasmine rice and 6 to 8oz. Of chicken, next meal same thing, then gym time after work next comes dinner whatever the lovely wife makes… another fish oil then repeat then next day. I’m hoping and praying that they do not shut down gyms again… my workout routine is a push, pull, legs six days a week one day off.

I think that everything looks good just remember to watch your estrogen once you start hcg.
Like @TBU said blood work at 4-5 will be very important especially since you are using aromasin because you might not need an AI. Blood work will let you know if you need to start a 6.25mg dose. If you’re just above range without gyno symptoms I would allow my estrogen to be a little high because it is very Anabolic and helps with the growth of muscle mass.

Looks good bud! Once the test gets rolling your recovery will let you kill that routine! Looking forward to hear how you make out

I’ll probably never know may never be off again. I’m going to try before my ment run though maybe pop a few kids in bitches just in case that shuts down for life

Is HCG absolutely needed with a 500mg cycle? I only ask cause I’m planning something very similar for my first cycle in many many years and am trying to figure out what is absolutely needed. My plan is 500mg Test C and I have 30x20mg Nolva already. Trying to see what else I need

Well I don’t really look at them all that much so…

Just kidding. Thank you for the answer. Just trying to understand everything before diving in

Smaller balls make your dick look bigger. @Itkis. You can start hcg anytime. No need to worry about it. If you start loosing nut function and want the ability to blow bigger loads again you can start it at any time.

Always tryin to look bigger!! What’s the typical dose/length for HCG if twice a week?

I also read somewhere that someoneaid you shouldn’t do more than 4 weeks???

Back