Starting my very first cycle

So you have a million ways online that they will tell you to use it this way or that way lol I believe that some just make it up.

I have 2 proven with real life experience plus blood work to back up both.

The first is the blast you can use 5000iu to take during the 2wks you wait to start taking pct. You take a shot every 5 days. The first is 2500iu 5 days later 1500iu 5 days later 1000iu
This is the original regimen that I used before I found a better way which is the cycle style.

In the cycle style you can take 5000iu or 10,000iu depending upon what compounds you use if you use a nor19 compound it will help to take a higher dose.

When running your cycle if you plan 14wks then you start taking your compounds and when you inj testosterone you can subq 250iu 2x a wk or 500iu 2x a wk for 10wks which means you won’t start the hcg until wk 6 because you want to keep inj it through the 2wks you wait to start pct if you have taken sustanon or decca maybe even test undeconate. These compounds take much longer to leave your system so you will need to wait longer than 2wks usually 4wks-6wks and you just need to adjust the 10wks that you inj hcg. Just make sure that you start and end the day before you start pct.

Update first week pinning went great in the glutes!! Second week first shot not so much might have to start alternating side delt one week glutes the next… killed it in the gym push, pull, legs one day off can’t wait until the test starts kicking in

Back