STRETCH YOUR BUDGET SALE - PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS!
STRETCH YOUR BUDGET SALE - PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS!
Is there a code for discount, I only saw a shipping discount when I went to check out I send a message and opened a new ticketSTRETCH YOUR BUDGET SALE - PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS!
View attachment 24179
STRETCH YOUR BUDGET SALE - PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS!
Once you have $315 in your cart, excluding HGH and semaglutide, then the algorithm deducts 15% of your cost, plus shipping is free today.Is there a code for discount, I only saw a shipping discount when I went to check out I send a message and opened a new ticket
I’m over thatOnce you have $315 in your cart, excluding HGH and semaglutide, then the algorithm deducts 15% of your cost, plus shipping is free today.
MEME UPDATE!!!
You get 1 FREE TEST CYP and 1 FREE TEST ENAN!
That’s 2 freebies! Yay!!!![]()