Super Duper Fast 3rd TD

Burrito

Flash Labs just put their name in the running for the fastest delivery in the world. So Far, I’ve ran 3 Test only cycles, with the second two at 525mg/week of Flash’s Cyp. I’m gonna start that up again shortly, but this time with 25mg/day of Flash’s oxandralone. I’m looking forward to trying the var, their Test has been top notch with zero pip, ever. Even at 125mg/week their test cyp has me keeping all of my strength and size that I accrued on the 525. The only reason I could see myself ever looking for another lab is for the few things Flash doesn’t stock. But as it is, this will always be my go to.

Flash ships 3 times a week so you should have gotten tracking in your account after a couple days. If it’s been a week your pack should show up any day. My last 5 orders showed up in 5-7 days. I think tracking shows up after a couple days then is deleted after a couple days for safety. You can always open a support ticket and ask for tracking but I would expect your pack would show up any day.

Back