Sust 400 to sust 250

Well yes But isn’t there different esters? Or do the different esters not matter because the half life’s are the same

I don’t know the esters of each of your sus I was. Just assuming they were of the same ratios

Esters do not typically change with mg to ml change it may change from one brand to another usually same esters. Shortest short long longer

It’s what he already has in hand I would do the math and run it at same mg per week you are taking now how much do you use of 400 per week

, and because I want to switch to Balkan because there was word around that the 400 I’m using could have been under dosed… and I’m feeling like that could be the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew that you already just asked about this 2wks ago

What’s really going on and bin the old 400 if you believe its underdosed. Its your health brother its very important to me that you stay healthy I actually care and this pattern worries me?
@Jsween94
12622_2.png
Sust 400 blend? Edit Steroid Profiles
Hey guys it’s been a little while, been slacking heavy on my work outs I was in the hospital for my gallbladder and it’s finally getting back to normal. One question I have real quick (and I hate to bring up an old sponsor but it’s for safety) does anyone remember the blend of esters he used for his sust 400?

Last edited:
I already pin EoD so my blood levels stay consistent. When I said I didn’t know what was in the 400 I was stating I didn’t know off hand the exact esters, I knew they were different because of the previous post I had made and the 250 I have has the esters listed on bottle. When I compared I knew the two were different which is why I said in my initial post I knew the esters were different but were the half lives similar to where I could switch and not go through some whacked out period. As far as my gallbladder after I got antibiotics every GI problem I’ve had for years has gone away I feel better than ever, I’ve been getting Misdiagnosed on a lingering infection I’ve had for years.

That’s horrible that you were misdiagnosed brother. I hate hearing things like that yesterday it looked really bad brother because you asked a question that I wanted to help but I remember just talking about it
I wish that I had read it better because as written it seems like the same question as before about the esters.
About your levels and going on a hormone roller coaster yes it seems that is going to definitely happen if you switch from 400 to the 250 because the 400 is completely different than the 250 except for the fact that its testosterone.

I wish you the best and in the future I wouldn’t go for the high dosage crazy mixtures. Keep it simple and you will get great results.
Diet is the key to everything so eat for your goals brother.

Wish you the best I hope that the transition isn’t too bad I don’t believe that it will be that bad especially pinning EOD.

Hit us up if you need anything else brother just not the esters of the 400 lol lol

Back