Talk to me about Trestalone (MENT)

Ironside

My source has added some Trest to his list and I’m picking up a few bottles. I won’t be running it until I’m 100% on the protocol I want to follow. I just came off of an 8 month blast and I’m back on TRT for a few months but I always like to plan ahead and have everything on hand before I start.

Basically I’ve done a shit ton of research on the compound and I’ve researched different cycle plans used and results but I take those with a grain of salt as I’ve only actually known 3 people that ran Trest that I can actually talk to. So I’m furthering my education here.

Example Plans:
Test E 250: 200/wk 8 weeks then drop Trest and bump to 750mg/wk
Trest Ace 75: 50mg EOD 8 weeks
Mast E 200: 600mg/wk

Test E 250: 300/wk 8 weeks then drop Trest and bump to 750mg/wk
Trest Ace: 30mg/ED 8 weeks
Tbol 20: 40mg/day 6 weeks

Test E 250: 350/wk 8 weeks then drop Trest and bump to 750mg/wk
Trest Ace: 50mg/ED 8 weeks
Var 50: 50mg/day 6 weeks

Test E 250: 350wk 16 weeks
Trest Ace: 40mg/day 8 weeks then drop Trest for Primo
Primo E: 600/wk 16 weeks
Mast E 200: 600/wk 16 weeks

I’m always looking to bulk so I’m not opposed to an all out bulk, water weight included. I want to push the limits a bit and try to put on 12 to 15lbs on the planned blast.

ANY AND ALL INPUT IS WARRANTED AND REQUESTED

Have nolva and a good AI on hand. You might want Aromasin as back up to really shut it down. I’ve heard people who needed it because adex wasn’t strong enough.

I almost strictly use Aromasin and I always have enough. I also keep Caber, Letro, Arimadex and Proviron on hand. Plus the Mast at 600mg will help a lot

Ironside said:
Test E 250: 350wk 16 weeks
Trest Ace: 40mg/day 8 weeks then drop Trest for Primo
Primo E: 600/wk 16 weeks
Mast E 200: 600/wk 16 weeks
My favorite because you can control estrogen. Then primo with mast will harden out those really big gains from the trest because its so Anabolic and the tbol is my choice no water no estrogen conversion but mass gainer also I like the 16wks.
Its a great Anabolic/androgenic ratio

I even believe that you could extend the tbol to 8wks if you really wanted to.

Last edited:
That was the intention with this particular stack. I felt it was planned almost perfectly but I wanted to include the other options I was toying with to get a little more input. Maybe someone would see something I didn’t. I’ll be working with @PHD when the time comes so I’ll see what he thinks as well.

I believe most AAS make me sweat, I even jot down notes in my green little nco book( I know you know what I’m dishin out @Ironside) to show myself which make me sweat more and trest is #1, however I enjoyed good wet gains which is not typical of me, I like dry real gains.

Yeah I’m taking all the hype with a grain of salt here. I can manipulate just about any compound with diet and different workout plans so it’s all going to depend on that. I think most guys eat way too much food and not enough variance in nutrition so they get all round and bloated quick which makes them look really big on a compound like this. What most won’t mention is how quick they lost that size after coming off though. Happens all the time with Deca and Dbol guys.

I also have the Green book lmao. I’ve got everything from deployment journals to workouts and nutrition plans in mine lol. I get bad night sweats from DHB and all 19nor compounds so I pretty much expected it with this one too. The wife changes the sheets every other day because of it. Drives her fuckin crazy lmao.

Ha ha yeah sometimes I wake up and wonder why I do the things I do, I have a hard time with the round and bloatedness cause I don’t pack on pounds like that, however I can’t justify running ANYTHING that I can lose quickly, it makes no sense to me especially from a financial point of view.

That’s pretty much why I stopped running Anadrol lol. I felt huge, full and like the Hulk on it. I’d gain 10 to 12 pounds in just a few short weeks then no matter what I did, I would lose probably 70% of everything I gained. Oh well, as long as you live you learn lol.

@Ironside and @John
Honestly trestolone acetate is honestly extremely Anabolic and build muscle mass quickly but we have to remember 2 things.
1 the quality of the trestolone that you are using if its not the real deal and its just npp or something else then that will definitely effect the outcome.
2 is that we all know that diet is everything cutting on trest is just something that you don’t do you want to workout so hard and put down as much fat protein and arbs as possible in between working out. You will blow up from it quickly. During you also have to control the estrogen and progesterone depending on if you get the progesterone side effects. The estrogen is definitely going to happen aromasin 12.5mg 2x a wk maybe even 25mg 2x a wk depending upon your sensitivity and the product strength also if you’re using pharma grade exemestane or aromasin or if you’re using UGL caps 👎 or tabs 👍😉.

Good luck and good gains brother I can’t wait to follow this one

Back