Td flash test deca eq

Im thinking of running a more mild cycle atleast for me. Something like 500-750mg test, 600mg EQ, and maybe 300mg deca. I have heard some people liking test deca EQ. I have never used EQ and thought i should give it a shot next. I would use primo but its just so expensive i would rather have hgh than primo, atleast in my mind. So do you think test/EQ or test/EQ/Deca? Im looking to recomp or cut, i feel im big enough at this point and im going to rest a bit on the powerlifting. I may push it hard at the late spring/summer time.

Thinking a little more on your question.

I’ve always had a habit (not good or bad) of erring on the side of caution with all this stuff and dosing too low (sometimes) to get the proper effect out of the compound.

Still building the diet but going to clean my shit up. The doses I was thinking was 600 test e 300 deca 50mg tbol daily. But still thinking on it. I’ve got plenty of letro just no aromasin/ arimidex so ill probably wait on that. Haven’t heard many using letro as an ai unless they are on huge doses.

Probably the first 3-4. Cycles I ran were test and eq. Just keep eating and the gains just keep coming. Especially if you eat clean, it’s just clean gains the whole time.

I will say I’ve seen some more data come out in regards to EQ being harder than first thought on hepatic and nephro system.

Back