TD from the boys at oneQ

Kad1

Pinnacle training and nutrition/MOD
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
Just got these babies to hopefully help my recovery post surgery. I’ll post up some results ASAP

Your in good hands with the Q you don’t even have to reconstitute. That’s a luxury lol

Shit that’s peg soma long so good

Last edited:
Figured nows a good time to try. I’ll be getting labs done again in about 6 weeks

Last edited:
That’s going to get you back quickly I would definitely have carbs I wouldn’t run hgh in ketosis I believe you can become hyperglycemic from low blood sugar especially after the release.
I know me personally I have had times were I knew I definitely needed a burst of sugar or I was going down. You know I like low carbs high protein. With hgh I would run carbs it will help the hgh work through energy.

Last edited:
I’m using their 1ml every 5 days according to my weight

Awesome man, was thinking about giving the long acting a try but need to get my cancer markers checked before I hop on hgh. Would love to see how the results are with your recent operation.

Hey brother I know its been along time since we have seen you but we don’t discuss that at ugmuscle. I had to flag your post.
I look forward to seeing a TD pic and hear about if its quality or not but were not a market place so that isn’t spoken about here were here for other reasons. @kento40

Last edited:
Back