Thank you flash for being around

Cluster

REGULAR
VIP
20210319_125924

I’ve been out a week but been running it for 3 or 4 months great shit! BTW 10 i.u. of water right @Bigmurph

Last edited by a moderator:
14857_2.png
Hgh, hgh reconstitute, hcg, hcg reconstitute ,hcg, Growth Hormone, Peptides, SARMS
I wanted to post up how to reconstitute a vial or amp of hcg and hgh. First things first everything must be sterile I use 2 alcohol swabs on each vial i use to inject or I will even wipe down the amps with an alcohol swab. Items you will need : 1 insulin 30g my preference 1 vial of bac water or you can use the solution that some hcg kits come with but this won’t allow the hgh or hcg to stay fresh even in the fridge for longer than 48hrs. [20170820_153729] [20170820_153840] That picture…
2589_2.png
Most important thing about hgh /how to reconstitute without damaging the hgh Growth Hormone, Peptides, SARMS
RECONSTITUTING 1.) Take a alcohol swab and swab the stopper of both your HGH (Getropin) vial and the vial of the dilutent (BW, sterile water, B12). 2.) Take a 3cc syringe with a 23 or 25 gauge needle (1" or 1.5") and draw up and amount of your preferred dilutent. The amount isn’t critical, other than making sure you know exactly how much you have used. The best rule of thumb is choose an amount that will make measuring the final product easy example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean e…
Any questions let me know brother

I’ve upped my dose of Flash’s HGH to 2.5iu morning and night and my weight loss has accelerated. Down 12 lbs. now since the end of my blast two weeks ago. And the more carbs I eat, the faster the loss seems to occur. Weird.

Last edited:
Back