The beginning of my journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannimal

Alright this is the beginning of my log I am going to be updating weekly to keep myself accountable on a goal I want to achieve no matter what comes in my way. I have a coach who is helping me in the process of my goal currently, no it is not @PHD but after this show I would like to work with him since he also uses this forum. I will be running @SymBiotecLab for most things!

I will not be naming my coach for privacy reasons of course and no he is not making me take any compounds this is out of my personal free will to take any of this (just thought i’d throw that in here)

Personal goals:
  • Compete in a show in 2020, shooting for one in June!
  • Get in best shape as possible
  • Gain enough confidence to post progress pics on this forum
  • Long term goal become a pro bodybuilder
What i’m taking starting now:
  • 500 mg of test e weekly
  • 600 mg EQ weekly
  • 25 mg dbol everday
  • 1 mg arimadex weekly
Other supps im taking:
  • vitamin d3 10000 IU
  • tumeric 500-1000 mg
  • mens multi
  • aspirin 81 mg
  • Co Q-10 200 mg
  • milk thistle 525 mg
  • glucosamine 1500 mg
  • chondroitin 1200 mg
    (note some of these im taking because I have a bottle of it for no reason so im not gonna let it go to waste)
Current weight this morning was 189.9 which is the lowest and leanest i’ve been in my life ever. Its not shredded but slightly noticeable abdominal definition. We are currently starting a muscle building phase in our program to try and add a little size on me

Don’t now what else to add to this yet but will take recommendations on about anything or even pointers down the line.

Let the journey begin boys.

Good luck that’s a good but of gear so I figure you’ve done a few cycles. Looking forward to hearing how things go. So are you going into bulking to add weight if so what is your macros looking like? That is if you dont mind me asking.

I’ve been on and off taking PED’s for roughly two years now and ive decided to now take it more seriously to try and prove something to myself I suppose. Currently trying to increase lean muscle mass without going all out in a bulk mode don’t wanna add to much fat on me than I already have.

Here’s a run down of my meals currently:
Meal 1
  • 4 whole large eggs
  • 1/2 scoop whey protein
  • 40g oats
  • Optional: 1 cup vegetables (ex: peppers/onions/mushrooms)
Meal 2
  • 5oz chicken breast or ground turkey or fish (swai/cod/tilapia)
  • 1 cup vegetables
Meal 3
  • 6 oz 90/10 ground beef
  • 1 cup rice
Meal 4
  • 1 cup vegetables
  • 1/2 cup white rice (I only have this part on chest, back and leg days)
Meal 5
  • 1 cup vegetables
  • 28 grams almonds
Post Workout
  • 1 scoop whey protein
  • 2 rice krispies
And then my workout days go as follows:
  • Legs
  • chest/ shoulders
  • back
  • delts
  • hamstrings
  • bis/tris/calves
  • rest day
I do 40 minutes of cardio 5 days a week currently.

Last edited:
Thanks for supporting @SymBiotecLab just to clear any confusion this isn’t a log for @SymBiotecLab but just a personal log.

I did want to address meals 2,4,5 I would question your coach on your protein sources. Chicken, turkey and fish all have different nutritional values. Chicken and turkey are close (lean turkey) but fish is totally separate.

And look again at your gear with your coach. Test shouldn’t be lower than EQ and arimadex should be used more than once a week. Personally I’d use nolvadex or nothing since you’re only running 500mg test that’s low to average. Definitely talk to your coach and point these out to him ask questions. Hope this helps bro.

Last edited:
Lol and I was being nice. Diets pretty messed up
Also

I’m not known for being nice anyway lol.

Just went thru the diet. Yeah. Its like it was copied from men’s fitness or some crap.

Really curious about the workout plan itself now lol.

😂😂😂 muscle fitness lol. The whole thing looks really fucked up I don’t even want to see training I’m scared lol

You mind if I shoot you an email. He’s more or less just a guy who helps me out and has helped me a lot. I would love to talk to you more about coaching since you’re very knowledgble

Well boys already updating the log here and saying that I have spoken with @PHD and we are setting up a plan together and will begin work with each other as soon as possible! I do appreciate you all putting my routine and meal plan and even supplementation into question, I never even thought it was half assed and essentially cookie cutter as hell. Looking forward to be apart of titan training!

Hell yes bro. Looking forward to seeing your transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back