The results are in what do you think

Baxter1

Looks like its time to start using your AI and your other numbers look good for testosterone levels.
I like to run a higher estrogen level but once it gets to high the risk vs reward isn’t there so I would begin the AI regimen that you planned.

No doubt brother hows everything going besides the blood work are you getting the gains that you wanted? Diet is working?

Looking good also

Last edited:
I would start low and adjust but your estrogen is pretty high maybe first week. 5 2x that first week and then. 25 2x a week to try and bring it down to a good spot and then again I would test depending on how long you will be running and just keep an eye out for gyno symptoms.
Any yet?

New diet is5:00am 3 eggs 2/3 cup ground chicken and an apple 8:00am pb&j 10:00am pb&j 50gram shake 12:00 5 oz tuna 2 cups potatoes 2:00 50 gram shake 6:00 50 gram shake and banana 7:00 10oz chicken 2-3 cups rice broccoli then finally 25 gram powder 1 cup rice 2 TVs almond butter

I can completely understand about it being convenient but to really get your money worth you really should get atleast 200g of real protein no powder I reccomend going to 400g but that depends on body weight

Back