The results are in what do you think

You should be careful because high estrogen also leads to cardiovascular problems 80 should be a warning number to try and stay below.

I don’t have the link but you can search here I believe or I got it from pubmed.
Its a study on low estrogen in men and high estrogen in men and all the different effects on the body

Yes you can. After your 2 weeks on an AI. You can awkward have test levels done as well. But if your fine tuning your hormones. I ask for one at a time.

No matter your testosterone levels just taking estrogen into consideration high above 40 or low below 20 I believe leaves you open to cardiac issues.
This is in men and women they found that testosterone levels do effect your heart also but most men who suffer heart attacks are due to high or low estrogen. Blood pressure and other factors are also causes but your valves and arteries are really effected by estrogen it makes them hard and brittle depending upon high or low estrogen.

I’m not seeing any gyno signs but since this is my first cycle I’d rather be safe then sorry I’ll get labs in 2 weeks and then before pct so I can receive the proper info for that

Back