Time gap between Cycle 1 and Cycle 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatotal

Hello again everybody. I got some amazing advice on here last year in respect of my first cycle (which was 2 x 1cc of Test Cyp each week for 16 weeks + Arimidex). I finished my PCT last week and before I even start thinking about how my second cycle should look, it would be great to understand how long of a gap would generally be left between the first and second cycle? Appreciate any views!

Incidentally, was also planning to read my Test levels prior, which I didn’t do before my first cycle.

Thanks all.

Last edited by a moderator:
After bloodwork to know your PCT worked and your back to your “normal” condition.
Most say time off equals time on. So a 16 week break if you were on for 16 weeks.
Some say 8 weeks.
But I believe you will find most will say same time off as on.
I don’t PCT, cause of TRT.

OK. Firstly, thanks for the quick responses. That makes sense. Would it be illogical for me to do the bloods straight after the conclusion of my PCT or is it wiser to wait a while to allow my body to settle down?

Thanks again.

I would probably do it after pct to see if it worked.

There’s others that are more knowledgeable than I.

I believe it is two weeks after you stop your PCT. been so long since I have done it.
But others will chime in.

Last edited:
I’ve always heard the same thing @Ominous is saying. 16 on 16 off. But that was a very light cycle so maybe not. I don’t know enough to be dogmatic about that though. Your thoughts @NeuroRN on a light cycle with test only should a guy still wait equal time before he starts his next one??

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback. Always minded to proceed with caution so will go 16 off and get my labs done.

I guess the next question I need to ask myself is what will that second cycle look like (considering 2x1cc was a light dosage) but that is probably a conversation for another day.

Just one little thing. When breaking down your intake, please don’t use “1cc”. That’s not descriptive enough. It’s better to use exactly how much in mg. That way everyone will know. Theres cyp in 200(most pharmaceuticals), 250 and i believe it goes higher.

So if your cyp was dosed at 250mg/ml and you were pinning two of those a week you would say 500 cyp a week.

I sincerely apologize if i told you something you already know.

I like to do the old school bro science of off as long as on. So if I do a 20 week cycle. I’m off 20 weeks. Blood work is your friend. I see @Ominous said the same thing too. Just a chance to let your body recover. Now. With that said, I am on TRT so I go back to TRT. levels for 20 weeks usually.

The old theory works well
time on + time on pct +until you recover that’s the amount of time that we used to go by if you wanted to know how long.

If I run 20wks and my pct takes 8wks im at 28wks + until I recover say 3 months without any nor19 in the cycle so I would wait 40wks almost an entire year for one 20wk cycle without a nor19 with one is much longer.
This is if you pct and don’t run trt.

@TBU this isn’t for you brother lol just trying to show how long people should really be waiting for another cycle unless they are going to be doing trt forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back