Tren libido and EQ stack

Jsween94

Hey guys so i started running tren E 6 weeks ago took my last pin Monday. The first 2 weeks on tren I had a sex drive like no other and then it dropped out of no where, what’s the cause of this? Also my next cycle I was thinking about running equipoise, what would stack best with EQ?

Everyone always said I should keep it on hand I just didn’t, I know what tren does to me and I figured it was the caber but I was just getting more opinions.

Really I don’t know if the prolactin will go away on its on, Ive been taking zinc but who knows how far that really goes

There’s a couple other places to get caber. Google it. Most sarm places carry it. Go get bloodwork and get a hormone panel. Estrogen and prolactin. That’s the best place to start instead of just guessing. It’s no fun fucking up your hormones even more.

Last edited:
They also make me want to put my dick in pregnant chicks. I May see if the possible baby momma wants to get together the week I’m off work. I know I shouldn’t but even full on belly pregnant she looks so damn good. Has me wanting to tell her let me get in once more and I’ll forgot all about the paternity test

Caber or Prami brotha your progesterone levels where probably through the roof. As far as eq goes, I’m running it now, test, eq, tren , this is hands down my favorite and go to stack, orals in and out depending on your goals. That’s what’s great about he stack you can gain, maintain, or cut, depending on diet and orals. The eq will keep you looking full and 3d looking, and it really makes your shoulders pop, I think, here’s a pic at only 2 weeks of eq, I know usually you don’t see results till the 4 week mark, but I’m running it pretty high and def see a difference
20201122_083019

I need yo work one tan hahaha. Also I could see myself doing eq a lot more in future but want to test other compounds on there own before going back to it

Back