Using bitcoin to buy from Flash Labs is easy!

johnjuanb1

Rep Platinum Pharmaceuticals
Rep
VIP
  1. Download Trust Wallet for Bitcoin (BTC) The mobile app works with several crypto tokens and blockchain wallets. With Trust Wallet, you are in control over your funds. Receive, send, store and exchange your cryptocurrency within the mobile interface.
    You will get a key phrase which is 12 words in numerical order. Never lose this as it is your keys to your crypto.
  2. Buy Bitcoin & store your Bitcoin with Trust Wallet.
Buy Bitcoin with your Trust Wallet. You can buy from $50-20,000 worth of Bitcoin (BTC) with a credit card/debit card, safely, within the Trust Wallet app.
  1. Once you have your TRUST WALLET set up and you have bought some bitcoin, place your Flash Labs order on https://c.flashgear.to/ and choose pay by bitcoin.
    You will be given a bitcoin address to send the designated bitcoin to Flash.
  2. Go to your TRUST WALLET and click on the bitcoin tab. Then click on the send button. Enter the amount of bitcoin to send and the bitcoin address for Flash’s bitcoin account. Use copy and paste when entering Flash’s bitcoin address so you don’t make a mistake. ALWAYS double check all information. I triple check everything because I’m a paranoid mother fucker!
  3. You bitcoin funds will be received by Flash in approximately 20 minutes. You can open a support ticket on the https://c.flashgear.to/ site and verify with Flash that he received your bitcoin if you like.
If you have ordered from Flash Labs using bitcoin please post your experience and give tips that can help people out.
I know bitcoin can be intimidating at first but it’s very easy once you have used it.

Don’t mean to rain on your guys parade,you got good quality,smooth compound,when it comes to smoothness and quality,I’ve only had 1 other that was equal.

This thread is greatly appreciated. I was having a hard time figuring this Bitcoin thing out and I just end up using moneygram but it’s expensive. Definitely giving this a shot for my next order. Thanks

Luckily I have UGM for advice if I hit any snags. I’m sure there’s a good cross section of folks in here that use it. And the method from John is much easier than the instructions on one site I was trying to do it

I got this reply from a Flash customer on another forum and it’s very good!!!

“ I’ve been using BTC with Flash for awhile now. Started with Bitcoin.com Wallet, this is before all the other services started offering cryptocurrency commerce. I’ve been currently using Cash App, never tried Trust Wallet. In the beginning the fees were pretty steep with the Bitcoin.com Wallet, I always tacked 15% onto the end total I needed to send to cover fees and what I called hidden fees, very frustrating. Cash App is very easy to use and the fees are lower than others. I feel the industry of doing business thru cryptocurrency has drastically improved over the last couple of years. Things are more transparent and way less “hidden” fees and the fees overall have dropped to more reasonable levels. As for completing a transaction with Flash using BTC that has improved as well. Correct me if I’m wrong JJ but I believe now with Flash’s site a “QR Code” pops up and the app you’re using should recognize the QR code. I just have the right tab open on Cash App (phone) with Flash’s site open on my computer and scan the QR code instantly from Flash’s site to Cash App, click send and boom, transaction is complete. Scanning the QR code guarantees you no mistakes are made and Flash receives the exact amount. To make things easy most sponsors still ask for the transaction to be in dollar amount but the amount transferred is always off by a couple to a few cents because of how the cryptocurrency fluctuates, especially of you place an order and don’t send BTC (in dollar amount) right away then it can be really off. If you send funds in BTC currency then the receiver gets the exact amount asked for but then you will have a fluctuation in the amount drawn from your account so you need to make sure this is covered (plus fees). This is why I really like just scanning the QR code because it’s the quickest, easiest, most idiot proof and the receiver receives the funds in the exact BTC currency amount being requested.”

So just buy bitcoin from cash app via my linked cards and/or bank, then boom, I scan QR code etc.??

I’ve been in the dark ages and haven’t wanted change either, but just about all sponsors are going that route these days. :cry:

Yes it’s simple . You go to the App Store download cashapp it’s a( green ) app . Then you link your debit / bank account to it however you prefer. Then inside the app itself shows a Bitcoin sign where you click on it and buy the Bitcoin . There is a small fee so if your wanting to get say 150$ make sure you buy 160$ in Bitcoin just to be safe . Hope this helps

Ok simple where you buy the Bitcoin there is the three buy, sell , and a arrow to send Bitcoin you hit the arrow one then there you can put the sender address they give you and the amount sending in Bitcoin witch will be a bunch of numbers !

Back