What am I missing about EQ?

Ironside

I’m finding more and more body builders using the Test, Tren, EQ cycle vs your regular everyday guy. Am I missing something here? I’ve run EQ a few times and never got much more than high BP and having to give blood a few times on cycle.

I’ve run it kind of low as just a support compound at around 200 to 300mg and I’ve run it up to 600mg as a primary. I’ve run it for as little as 10 weeks and as long as 16. Still nothing more than what I mentioned above and some added vascularity, hardness and maybe some anecdotal hunger increase.

I’ve heard it called poor man’s Primo before but it’s definitely no Primo. I’ve gotten way more on this run of Test, Tren and Primo than I ever did from stacking EQ with anything.

That’s interesting, I’ve read on quit a few boards how some people react nicely to EQ and some don’t at all. I’ve been on EQ for sometime now at 800mg. It’s not a very dramatic compound were you see your body morphing over night like my true love Tren. I do have to say I like it in almost all my stacks though. I feel like it gives me a polished or finished look so to say, vascularity and shrink wrapping of the skin. I feel like over sometime you can make quality and not quantity gains. @Ironside maybe if you do try it out again bump it up to 800, for me at least that’s an optimal dose .

I gotta say there really is this myth of extreme increase in morphology and # of RBC…increased volume…huge hematocrit rise etc. Even anxiety, ad nauseum. Instead of and before epo and blood doping was more popular…EQ did this in horses. Increased SPO2, anadrol and even winstrol…actually most anabolics do this. Now, if you jacking real EQ at 800mg a week 10 times what the equine gets then there could be some negative effects. Back in the day EQ was effective at 400/ wk max. You couldn’t do more unless you got 2cc a day. I hate to say this…king kamali and ameen did a you tube that could be on the money.

Yea back in the day when the Fort Dodge EQ was readily available I was only using between 200 and 500 a week, but that was plenty for pharma EQ. 50mg per ml. can burn you out pretty quick.

Last edited:
I do know that it’s a slow is smooth, smooth is fast kind of compound. Similar to Primo in that aspect. Maybe running it for 20 to 24 weeks would be a better sweet spot for me. The only way I’m running EQ that high or Primo again that high is if I can get higher mg/ml. I’ve seen EQ at 400mg/ml so maybe that’s in my future. I’ll never run 100mg Primo again that’s for sure lol

I thought Id catch shit there! I have to say that I agree when we use the word pharma or back in the day. I mean pharma companies get drugs and raws from china. Losartan, many others. I really can’t comment 100% except for I agree that 152mg of hex was unreal back when negma made it. So much that we all searched for trenbolone for years. Primo never 1 vial per day or 700mg a week, it would of been fiscally dumb. Syntex anadrol 2902s or Braziliann hemogenin , if you did 3 a day nose bleeds were expected. Somatrem or Protropin was good for me, supposedly people(short kids) were developing antibodies but we talk about that like it didn’t work and remember crescormin worked great but you could get a prion or crutzfeldt Jacob disease. I have been lucky to be in this since 15 and remember the guys rumored to take it. It’s weird, bbing and powerlifting hasn’t progressed that much with the huge amount of drugs used and access to everything.

Wow the Syntex Anadrol, I’m a Anadrol fanatic but would be hesitant to take those down. I hear some crazy stories i.e. like the nose bleeds you mentioned and people walking around like zombies.

I’m had a similar experience… after 20 years of using compounds, I was excited to run EQ for the first time after my hernia surgery. Was sort of let down, and abandoned after week 15(ish) because of high BP. But I know plenty of guys who love and swear by it … it was simply “ok” for me. I was running 500 mgs per week of @SymBiotecLab in conjunction with 400 mgs of test cyp from Stayed on the test dosage for the full 20 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m currently running EQ at 400 mgs and test at 300 mgs a week, I have filled out immensely ( keep in mind this was just a récomp to rebuild muscle lost from time off of working out.). I started the cycle at 232 and I’m down to 226 but bigger measurements. My strength and stamina has improved vastly. Only 5 weeks in…

I love eq I usually run it when I’m in prep. Yes it’s slow to see results but it’s a great compound. It’s been said it can even help repair minor tears. Weather that’s true or not I have no clue. My bp has never gone up on it but red blood cells do hence why it’s best to give blood while on it. I’ve gone 2 years in the past just being ignorant and didn’t give blood had a dr visit and they suggested I give blood because my blood was very thick. Went to Red Cross and they took my blood they did say it was border line too thick.

It helps with lean mass and vascularity also (being you are lean and not fat lol)

Never heard it compared to primo though. I’m on test eq and primo now just started.

I’d definitely run eq over deca in any cycle

I guess I’m just looking at it all wrong and maybe expecting too much from it. I’ve done that in the past with other compounds so not surprising lol. I should give EQ another chance someday and see what it can really do for me on the right plan.

Well after this blast we can work it in your plan.

Eq was originally developed for race horses to increase appetite and lean mass. For humans same thing it helps increase the rate of muscle protein synthesis much like testosterone. It’s said while on eq training intensives as the muscle fibers can repair quicker leading to more lean mass gains.

Definitely don’t over think 🤔 it lol. With anything it’s not a wonder compound it works well with proper diet and training.

There you go, very well put. I was gonna write that a lot of guys seem to use it as an adjunct as @PHD eluded to. Like everyone says deca or npp lubricates the joints. eq does “its thing”.

Well calm down we have to get through this cycle do a cruise and check bloods again then we can slowly climb back up and add stuff

Back