What am I missing about EQ?

I’m not saying anything negative. But, besides a few pics I’ve seen online or a couple associates i see or used to see at the gym. Over the last 10 years i havent seen gains on guys like i expect from the cycles and dosages i see. Especially in the strength dept.

I agree. I think people now days don’t have a clue how to cycle. The cycle I seen thrown together makes my head spin and hurt. Like basic stuff is over looked now and things are stacked with stuff that have no business being stacked. @rnmuscle don’t get me started lol

and they definitely don’t workout hard like we use to back in the day.

Whoa hey there I put a lot of time and effort into creating a stack for my goals. I know you weren’t meaning me specifically but I had to throw out some defense for myself lol

I almost reached through this phone and open handed smacked you lol. I was like he better be joking lol

I like EQ far more than deca. I have a fast metabolism and I stand 6’3. So even at 205-210lbs now. I need to gulf down a shit load of food to grow. Deca doesn’t seem to do much for me besides making me breakout on my back. Not sure why, and the bloating is not nice.

Back