What should I start at for Deca Dose

buddy.l

I have been on Test for years and have been using the SQ method for over a year… Have lab results tomorrow I use 100 SQ twice a week. I would like to start Deca IM. Should I start out with 100 mg /wk. Solution in 1 cc so not too bad. Thanks for you advise

I would start with 100mg a wk and go upto 200mg a week but remember that your estrogen is going to go up because decca will cause more aromatase.
Have caber and a AI on hand

AI is aromatase inhibitor there are 3 basic kinds letrozole the strongest. Aromasin the middle used certain ways. Arimidex which is taken everyday.
Caber or dostinex is a progestin blocker.

The reason that you will need these on hand is because your trt dose is low enough that it probably doesn’t raise your estrogen levels.
When you start adding nandrolone it aromatase at 20% of the rate of testosterone so your estrogen will rise but I don’t know how sensitive you are to estrogen and getting gyno and nandrolone especially decca can raise your progesterone levels.
So you don’t want to get gyno from progesterone from the decca.
I probably wouldn’t worry about the estrogen because your doctor can prescribe you something for that but to be safe I would get a couple of dostinex or caber .5mg tabs
Then see what blood work says

I understand but still if I’m on any medication from a Doc I always research & learn about how it works, side effects etc… I don’t just take anything I’m proscribed, some docs are idiots as well so got to know what’s going on

@buddy.l i hope you didn’t get upset brother. Were all brothers here learning and passing information to eachother. You want to start deca while on prescribed Testosterone Replacement? @Bigmurph gave you a good range to start with i think . If you’re wanting to use it for the wellbeing feeling and joint support id do 100mg a week . But do get your bloods done . Progesterone and estrogen could raise even at low doses . Good luck

Just to add my .02 here. Big Murph is saying that nandrolone aromatise less than or to be more accurate slower than Testosterone. That said it can definitely sneak up on you at higher doses. For therapeutic purposes I would only run it at 100mg a week with your Test. That should alleviate the need for added AI and pending your body’s reaction to elevated progesterone you could possibly forego the need for any type of dopamine agonist. Just keep in mind, like any other compound, the higher the dose and the longer you run it, the more likely you are to start experiencing sides. Dostinex, Cabaser or even Caber from Sun Pharmacy all work quite well. Each has a different price tag so keep that in mind. Caber has some pretty odd side effects as well. Some good and some not so good. For most, any higher than .5mg a week is too high.

I personally run .25mg 2x and that’s only if needed. Blood work or puffy nips while running ive got enough experience to see exactly what my body does when my progesterone is up.
Your exactly correct also nandrolone only aromatase at 20% of what testosterone does so it can sneak up if you’re not expecting it because you don’t think that its going to be a problem

I was actually just experiencing progesterone related sides, checked my e2 and it was perfectly fine and in normal ranges. So I tried caber to see if the puffy would go away and it definitely did. Keep in mind I am running tren ace (a derivative of nandrolone)

Thanks man I appreciate it. On the other post, Tren Ace so far has been the second AAS that has given me gyno sides. Deca, NPP and Tren E were fine but Deca at 600mg started to. 3 weeks on Tren Ace and I was already getting puffy and itchy nipples. Granted I was using 100mg EOD lol. A mix of Caber, Nolva and Aromasin dried it up in about 2 weeks though.

Yeah man, I noticed a lot of people who usually don’t get puffy nips with other compounds seem to get it with tren ace. Myself on the other I am very gyno prone but aromasin usually keeps that from happening.

It was not something that my MD told me about. My replacement therapy has put me in the middle of normal values which is great for me when I was att he bottom. I felt like shit

Next week I will reach my 200mg mark So far my nipps have not budged. Have been working out to get to the progress. Damn I get tired. Nothing a nap and a meal can’t fix. Thanks for your help. Do you take Creatine?

Back