When to run arimidex

Unpopularmoonstar

I’m having some trouble understanding when I should start arimidex. Should I wait until I start to have high estrogen symptoms or take the .5mg the day after each test dose. It seems like crashing your estrogen is way worse than having the symptoms of high estrogen, or is it just a preference type of deal? I looked through old post but doesn’t seem like there is a specific answer for this?

I have the before test but I was going to wait until after week 4 to check them again. Ok, that was the plan but I didn’t want them to get to out of hand. It’s my first time so I’m probably being over cautious.

I do .5 Mon and Thurs. Started from first pin. Waiting on blood results and will adjust accordingly. If this is your first cycle you may not need it. I didn’t. I wouldnt take it until you get blood test. But definitely have it on hand before you start.

You should definitely wait until mid cycle blood work and if estrogen is to high start the adex.
If you start from the beginning you will hinder your gains through keeping your estrogen low the entire cycle and estrogen is important to grow.

Definitely do blood work if you just jump on the adex even midway you still might just crash your estrogen

Back