Who’s ballin’ with Curry tonight? 🏀

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjuanb1

Rep Platinum Pharmaceuticals
Rep
VIP
Are any of you guys into the NBA?
Last year and the past 40 years I didn’t give two fukks about basketball but about 5 months ago my boy, Flash, got me hooked on online sports betting. I’ll be the first to admit I’m absolute rubbish/shite at picking winners, but Flash has a true gift at it.
Today is the big game between the Memphis Grizzlies and the Golden State Warriors. Stephen Curry is without a doubt the best 3 point shooter of all time in the NBA. He makes 3 after 3, even the half court shots. It’s kind of mind blowing how good the guy is. He is only 6’3”. He looks like a midget against those 7 footers you see all over the court.
Right now the sports books has The Warriors -5, meaning they have to win by at least 6 points for you to get paid if you bet on them. I really like the Memphis Grizzlies too. They’re center dominates in the paint. Valanciunas is 7’0” and it’s a gimme to pass the ball up high to him around the basket. I’m tempted to take the Grizzlies +5 and buy another 3 points so I get paid if they lose by 7 points or less. I’ll probably decide last minute, or I may do live betting where you bet at some point during the game which gives you the advantage of seeing how the players are doing. If I see Curry is off his game I can bet on Grizzlies. If Curry is ballin’out then put my cheddar on the Warriors.
Who is into NBA?
Who are you betting on?
Who doesn’t give a flying fukk? 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back