3rd cycle recommendations or for future cycles

I will do a gut check and think about what’s been said. I’ve been fortunate to not having any bad experiences thus far. Prefer to keep it that way. I appreciate the concern, im not sure TRT will coincide with my goals. I also see the need to really dig in with research.

My first cycle I did so much research and wanted the benefits from everything if I had it my way I would have stacked every compound under the sun lol. But between UGM and my sponsor I got something fairly simple to help reach my goals.

You can find alot of what your looking for by using the magnifying glass. There alot of great PCT write ups in here. Lots of info on various compounds. Definitely take advantage of the knowledge on this site and you’ll be golden

Hey brother, once you decide what your gonna do please keep us up to date and maybe adjust if necessary. I will tell you this. NPP bs Deca. I’ll
Take NPP everytime. It is faster acting but also leaves your system faster. I love NPP. And you don’t need to pins it ED unless you are micro dosing. You can pin three times per week and you will be fine. Just saying bro.

Ya that NPP was good, the pinning sucked, but having less sides and out of system faster is nice. Ya will keep you posted. Im taking a hard look at pcts and HCG. Seems to be some debate as when and how much is most effective. Last two weeks of cycle atleast for first time using it seems good.

Back