6 monthcycle orals and injects , breast sensitivity

cpurvis

Hi guys I’ve pretty much been on cycle orals and injectable S for about 6 months I’m wondering can a guy stay on ? Try? I’m 38 years of old what should I do ? A pct ? I’m left here stuck a little bit, I have a sensitive lump under right nipple starting to ? Shall I grab letrozole or aromasin or something , I was gonna do my next competition may 1st then maybe take a gear break ? Please help me out brothers

cpurvis said:
what should I do
That depends upon what you want to do we can’t tell you how to live life you have to decide personally do you want to be on trt forever?
Do you want to stop and see if you can even come back from what you have already done?

I can help but I don’t know what you want to do

Hey bro I’m an amateur bodybuilder I’ve done 4 shows in my life, I’d like to do whatever it takes to become pro I guess being on trt might be better

Not his first experience. If you go back into his post history he runs insane cycles for long periods of time and pretty much always has post cycle questions.

How you worded your question is tough, I think you’re trying to get at if you should pct, or blast and cruise.

That’s 100% up to you and is different with each person. Depends on what risks you want to take and what your comfortable with

In my experience everyone I know is on year round taking to much alot of the time. They all end up needing atleast trt because they burn out their natural function quickly.
Usually there run lasts a Decade to become pro unless you can actually workout all day everyday and have unlimited food and supplements maybe in a shorter time period.

I don’t believe that bodybuilders are able to regain their natural production in most cases. You would have to run a very strong pct and alot of blood work and its going to take time im off a year and still shutdown I need trt I just have dealt with low T for the last year though I don’t want to pin the rest of my life.

Back