6 monthcycle orals and injects , breast sensitivity

No him this is the guy who has been on here multiple times with these questions he’s on10 ius anavar test deca and whole bunch others. He’s about 5’2” alpha north

I’m no endocrinologist, but at 38 and on that amount that long, i would say its a safe bet you’ll be on trt for life. If you’re chasing your pro card you’re not gonna do a year pct, not because its too much time off at that age, but because you’re gonna lose a good amount of gains. There is nothing wrong with blastin and cruisin , I’m 35 and am perfectly at peace with bein on trt. The real concern here should be your organ health and other health markers expecially considering the year round oral use. If it were me, I’d drop to a trt dose test, hit the letro and see if the nipple sensitivity subsides, def do a liver cleanse with Tudca and NAC, and give your liver some time to repair. Get a full panel, and ekg. If you wanna go pro, longevity is key. Be safe bro, you dont wanna go into kidney failure before 40 and not be able to bodybuild at all ever again. And I’m not even the safest guy in the world, but drop any additional compounds, cruise for a couple months, get a clean bill of health, then go into a blast. And as a competitor your gear use should be in line with your goals. Blast for bulk, then cruise for a bit, select your show, then go into prep and change the compounds accordingly. It sucls to hear but there is a finite amount of times you can blast.

Thanks one person that has wise advice most of the others are goofs on here thank you for not being one too

What don’t you understand about not bashing other members know one in this thread treated you badly why would you start saying things like this about other members. Were a community and we welcome everyone but those that cause trouble are shown the door.
Because of this post you are silenced for a week please come back in a week with blood work and hopefully we won’t just be throwing things just to see what sticks.
Thanks
Banned

@cpurvis

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly at 38 chasing a pro card and using that much gear is something to sit back and give it much thought. I am not by any chance suggesting you don’t chase your dreams. It is imperative you get a physical, bloods and have a long chat with an endocrinologist. You are assuming that pro’s take that much gear and that is not always the case. Someone posted that your previous cycles may be to much. A dream can be achieved, but caution should always be your greatest concern. I mean no disrespect and only giving you my best advise. Most of the guys on this thread have given you solid advise. I have always said to follow this protocol to move yourself in the right direction.
  1. Food (nutrition)
  2. Rest (imperative)
  3. Workout (smartly - injuries set back some many that were headed in the right direction)
  4. Supplements - Juice
Most want to place Juice on the top of the list and usually are the one’s that never make it.

Thanks for not exploding on him he got a week silenced for what was said it will never be allowed at ugmuscle were a community and we welcome everyone but trouble isn’t wanted or needed. I hope that everyone agrees I believe you all do

@NeuroRN @Bigmurph I did look up the different IFBB divisions…theres a bunch of them… I had no idea. I also read several articles on how to get a pro card. Wow it’s a gauntlet for sure. It appeared that a person needs a lot of time, money and dedication.

Hey brother I would really like if you could write something up if not im going to look into it and put something together because we don’t have enough about the shows and getting onstage I would like to add more of that to the community.

Back