BAD HGH from Alibaba.com (Pic)

lol, yes, Alibaba is a name that bringed no trust to my mind… but did you know that the owner of Alibaba is Jack Ma, a dude ranked as the 21st richest dude in the world by Forbes? Incredible… the motherfucker allows poisened gear to be sold in his site, and instead of jail he gets awards.

Man, that looks like horse jizz. I would throw that whole ass kit away bro. Please order from our sponsors here. The staff here have been absolutely stellar at keeping the sponsors on their toes and at their very best in terms of quality. Shit like that would not fly here.

Yes man, I did throw it away str8 after the video. I asked crazysteroids but unfortunately they don’t have Gh now; will ask Symbiotech lab now (these are the 2 sources I’ve been recommended for EU domestic).

ok. I went trough 2 other EU sources but they didnt have GH. Now I’m studying how to work with bitcoins… fuck, this cryptostuff has arrived when I’m too old to learn new things. Hopefully I’ll master it by today or tomorrow

Also was watching the disney movie Ugly Dolls the other day… or I think disney, maybe not… anyways at the begining it also said Alibaba movies… so maybe hes into that too?

Yup! He partnered up with STX for that film. The man is a mogul. Didn’t know shit about tech or e-commerce, was a teacher and made it happen.

Back