Been busy,weekend checkin in

John

FORUM MODERATOR
Staff member
VIP
Veteran
Hi all.it has been a mentally exhausting last week for me,havent been to gym in a week atleast,im behind in all aspects of my life…however my daughter is coming over today, with my dogs,gonna do some in the middle of the stream walking to get to my homemade blind,and set a trail cam up,in my zone hunting opened up last Saturday but its still pretty warm so i havent hunted yet… then we will go and get lunch somewhere.Hope everyone had a good weekend.

It’s been the shittiest week for me as well no gym no girl covid. My job is starting to be something. I don’t way to go to anymore I’ll probably miss Monday for work unless I’m feel tons better tomorrow l even if am I may not go in because mentally I’m. Just not great right now and I don’t want to deal with the bs. I know by missing il make then a worst but my depressed mind just wants to deal with shit later

Hope you guys have it better thru the weekend.

Chilling here. Looking up some rock climbing gear and trying to find some good paracord on amazon. Did a lot of cardio and cleaning up. No weights except for moving them around while rearranging.

Moved my diet back to fasting 23 hours and 1 hour feed time. Just felt better mentally this way. My head stays more focused and clearer this way.

Trying to decide if 3 is too young to teach my daughter shooting with an air soft gun. I want to join a gun club and do some competition events as well. Try to get her interested more.

Trained legs this am. Had a pretty good session. Did all the shopping, made homemade sauce, meatballs and brocciole for dinner. Wife actually surprised me this afternoon, walked out into the living room in lingerie. So ended up being a pretty good day.

Get out of your head big man. Get whatever you gotta get ready for work tomorrow, show up and get it done. ZERO time to feel sorry for yourself. Make a plan for the week, training, food, etc, then execute it.

Good morning all.on way to work,didnt sleep well,or get consecutive hours of sleep,but ill get enough sleep when im dead. @Kad1 i throughly enjoyed the time with carlie and the dogs,but i feel extremely depressed when they leave especially this morning…if i had drugs id be doing them.

I think that’s totally normal bud .
I’m sure I’d feel the same way. Just start planning what you guys can do the next time you get to be together. Don’t dwell on missing them, focus on next visit and making great memories

Back