Best shoes for squating

This is what I did have just different color

Tried to crop it a bit as I didn’t want city, state showing. Could go with either. Couldn’t quite crop out some little pieces of text so if you have the skills to further clean it up that’d be awesome! I’m good with either option…will defer to which version you like better.

Odd as it be at this time of night, currently squatting! 👌. Here are my “squat shoes” well shoes I use for almost everything except deadlifts!

Edit: Of course on my last leg workout before heading on vacation I push it a bit too far! 😡. Wasn’t going very heavy, just very slow and controlled reps of 315…at the bottom of my 12th rep and pushing up my inside right thigh twitched hard. Positive nothing was tore, just strained it. Now doing light work to finish it off. Seems it’ll be fine as doing body weight reverse GHR lunges have no real pain, just can feel tightness. Got lucky and could use a week off to let my entire body rest a bit.

Last edited:
Looks good! Thanks!

Side note: I mentioned it above but I’ll be off the grid with very minimal cell service for the next week so probably won’t be posting much in case anyone is wondering if I fell off the earth. Sometimes will get reception at the marinas or in the middle of the lake and if so will likely check in. Hopefully including a monster rainbow trout pic. 😎

I just saw some amazing shoes from RP called the Metcon 7
There claiming that there the best weight lifting shoes ever made and there Nike??

Anyone use these

20210727_060243

Last edited:
The Metcon maybe god for CrossFit as you need all around shoe but I don’t think they would be used for squats or dead’s on their own

Back