Biden gone? Who steps in?

That’s a tough one…

If they don’t give it to kammy then it will show how the whole party knows she’s a phoney.

Yes I agree. They’re going to have to suck it up and run uncle bad touch or kammy and just take the loss.

Of course I have zero faith in the general voting population sooooo either one could win

Ldog said:
think they have to give it to Kamala.
Come on dawg… All the shit being talked about her. She is already deemed less competent. One of the worst V.P… or the worst period…"What Can Be, Unburdened By What Has Been’ … You want anything from her theres a gay ass quote that’s the best you’ll get. Don’t get me start on the scripted scene with her and Taraji P. Henson… Lost respect for that bitch too …NO DEMS will not use her.
And honestly Idc for a women’s leader at this moment in time… All these extras women need in life…

You really want my thoughts @Ldog,cause usually you say something about my needing ADEX,then you get all gay and shit asking about fuckin hugs…ive always been more of a DRUGS NOT HUGS kind of guy ya know…

Of course there’s always a ringer somewhere… clinton was a relatively unknown hick governor and obama was a junior senator coming off “community organizer” in Chicago of all places.

No one heard of either one for the most part…. Bam 8 years each

If Biden drops all the money raised for him goes to Kamala. Kamala refuses to step down and if made to she runs office in California with all the money raised. Dems have to fund whoever the new choice would be.

Emmanuel said Biden lied to them all. Told all the top donors he would run one term only and step down. He said all big donors need to forget about presidential election and put all the money into winning control of the congress and senate instead.

I read on that too. And if all that money raised for Biden goes to Kamala well they’re just fucked all together with a loss of money unless the money diverts again. They have no winning candidates that’s why all these legal shit on trunp had to coincidentally happen right before the election. Speaking of crooks… They trying to sweep the Epstein island thing under the rug by going after Diddy 🤔

Last edited:
Yeah. Either party wants the Epstein shit out. If that got out it would really show the public these people are all really in it together and the fighting is all show

Back