BREAKING BAD SALE - Platinum Pharmaceuticals

Whats going on sir!!! I’m doing well, I’ll be on stage Aug for a warm up show in S.C. and then in Sept to go after Pro-Card again. Aug show is to see where we are in order to tweak a few things. So year before I was 9th out of 29 as a middle-weight. Last year I was 4th out of 17 as a welterweight, there is a good chance we garner Pro-Card this year as a middle-weight.

Besides that I’ve been ok, my son is headed to Marines, he has to choose what job he wants. I was infantry and I keep telling him to get a job where he can transition and have that skill-set to use once he gets out. For some odd reason he just wants to go BANG-BANG SHOOT’EM UP 😒

Good to hear you’re doing well.

I get what your son’s thinking. Maybe strike a happy medium and let him go-a-shooting like a lot of us did… but not like me and let college bennys expire. He still accrues college benefits no matter the mos I believe.

Keep us posted on your meet prep

View attachment 22210

Hey fellas, what better sale than The Breaking Bad Sale ! I’ve been in this industry for a long time! My number one goal is quality products to help you achieve your goals !!! Spend $375 get 30% off and any oral freebie of your choice! If you make an order for exactly $375 you save almost $115.00 add a free oral;depending on which one. It’s well over $200 back in your pocket!!! I just posted new blood work, and HPLC testing this week! Come try my thin oil! See how smooth Heisenberg’s oil is !!! See what all of the buzz is about!!! I have a 95% customer return for a reason fellas.

IMG_3423

Hey fellas, what better sale than The Breaking Bad Sale ! I’ve been in this industry for a long time! My number one goal is quality products to help you achieve your goals !!! Spend $375 get 30% off and any oral freebie of your choice! If you make an order for exactly $375 you save almost $115.00 add a free oral;depending on which one. It’s well over $200 back in your pocket!!! I just posted new blood work, and HPLC testing this week! Come try my thin oil! See how smooth Heisenberg’s oil is !!! See what all of the buzz is about!!! I have a 95% customer return for a reason fellas.

Hey fellas, what better sale then The Breaking Bad Sale ! I’ve been in this industry for a long time! My number one goal is quality products to help you achieve your goals !!! Spend $375 get 30% off and any oral freebie of your choice! If you make an order for exactly $375 you save almost $115.00 add a free oral;depending on which one. It’s well over $200 back in your pocket!!! I just posted new blood work, and HPLC testing this week! Come try my thin oil! See how smooth Heisenberg’s oil is !!! See what all of the buzz is about!!! I have a 95% customer return for a reason fellas.

Back