Clenbuterol guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to try out some clenbuterol for the first time. Looking at around 6 weeks. Looking for some insight on those who have tried beforehand on best practices. Mostly curious on advice on starting dose, split doses during day or just once?

Also curious on the general stance on clen. Seems like more and more people are avoiding due to heart health risks and what not. Anybody have their goods/bads on their experience?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I’d start at 20mcg. Which is normally half a tab. I for one am extremely sensitive. 20mcg will have me cramping after 2 galllns of water 2-3 liquid ivs and 5G of taurine a day.

The normal is 40mcg increase as tolerated every couple days. Some people use 2 days on 1 day off. Taking Benadryl every night or on the day off. Some people do 4 on 2 off. 7 on 7 off. I personally would recommend 2 on 1 off to start. It’s half life is extremely long so the doses will build consecutive days.

Personally i don’t see much inherent value in clen. I think you will get your results from ECA or caffeine and albuterol. The cardiac risk are real, my wife has used it in the past… but we can just hook ourselves up to an ekg at work on our lunch break and check our rhythm.

@Dirtnasty has had great success with clen.

It doesn’t give euphoria I find but def a pretty good buzz going. You have to remember when taking the half life is like 36 hours so be careful increasing dose as if you go to high it’s not going to drop quickly

I will say I am a stim junkie as well love all types of uppers outside of caffeine. So I’m a fan of clen but It’s probably not good for me may actually use some next week to get some of this rebound fat I got before rhe m1t. Not like I sleep much anyways may as well get that sweets going again

Never do. I’m it’s so hard on night shift some days I crash when I get off but like yesterday I had energy so hit gym then tried to sleep. Still haven’t gotten to see doctors for script. May just start other options which I will post in other category

Probably a good idea. If you’re dependent on caffeine drink a cup of coffee and wait a bit and then take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back