Cycle that I am on and tweaking HELP! Please

cpurvis

Hi guys on week 17 of current cycle just wondering if it’s ok to keep going and can you help me adjust my dosages I currently am taking test prop, test cyp, Anavar, dbol, t3 , clen, Deca, sust 250 , gh and arimidex can anyone tell me the best way to take these dosages for the next little bit and can I keep going should I stop at some time , should I cruise? Should I do pct ? Please help out a new juice head brother. Thanks

Chris from Canada

Did you have your show yet? I couldn’t remember how many weeks you said you were out

So your saying I shouldn’t be using the 75Ug i am right now. I generally do 6 weeks on 12 weeks off. Although I do like running 50 on cycle to help get that protein moving

Last edited:
cpurvis said:
prop, test cyp, Anavar, dbol, t3 , clen, Deca, sust 250 , gh
What are you trying to accomplish here? Why are you running 2 orals and what exactly are you asking us? What are your doses and if your asking if you SHOULD do a PCT then you have no business doing AAS, just my opinion. If you want to keep going and possibly do irreversible damage then Carry on. I really hope your just yanking our chain lol

I’m not saying this isn’t true for your friends, and I’m the FIRST one to say I could be wrong or don’t know. But I’ve looked at a lot of studies showing thyroid function returning after years of T3 use? If you’ve got any studies showing anything else I would love to read them.

I know t3 and t4 are powerful and messing with your thyroid is a gamble but… I just haven’t been able to find where t3 will kill your
Thyroid long term.

It’s why I’m reckless cause of the studies of my shit gets fuck those doctors are going to have one fat but still muscular guy coming at them

I can tell you one thing for sure your thyroid is not something to be take. Lightly if it’s low you feel like ass if it’s height you thing you would be wide open and burning fat but nope feel like ass too then it’s all over the place next thing you know they are cutting or killing it and then you will be supplying your own t/3 for like. Oh yeah ever you accomplished your goal you had your show I know what my two BB Freinds do after a show they stop everything but TRT test AND CRUISE NOTHING ELSE. It’s your body do what you want. But you are asking people to justify the answer I think you already chose and no one is gonna say yeah go ahead and keep pounding your liver thyroid and other organs. You wanna be around and do more shows do the shot right

Oh I definitely know it’s not taken lightly. I’ve never taken any thyroid hormones. I’m just curious really, forum communities seem to say one thing… while medical research seems to say another! It’s purely a curiosity thing for me at this point.

Back