Delt PIP and fever after first injection

300 is a bit high of a load for a carrier and a first time pin. Usually it’s better to start at 200 or max 250 till your body gets used to it.
Needle wiggle, it happens when self injecting. I still get pip now and then cuz I hurry and start the wiggle. It heals. No problem. Biggest thing is scar tissue. But we can talk about that after 5 or 10 years of usage. So don’t fret.

Dude, I completely understand you on this point. I have been pinning my test base in my delts because I hardly ever pin there, and the pain and soreness just pisses me off in a great way for my workout. Then walking around for the next couple of days with aches in the delts as a constant reminder. I don’t care if it ain’t right, I love it, too.

@TBU I just re-read your post and connected the dots. What you said is exactly true for me. I’ve been pinning 200 (from pharmacy) on my trt for a couple of years now with no pip. I’ve recently started inching my dose up (monitoring my health markers) heading for a blast. I’ve been using an ugl 250 and I forgot about the difference. A little more pip and a bump. Ahhh the good old days. Appreciate all you do sir.

Thanks for checking in 😁 soreness actually went down a decent amount (feels like normal soreness you’d get from doms or such, it’s very tolerable) but the fever and test-flu symptoms are still the same, if not maybe a bit worse. I’m hoping that’s normal though, I heard people say it lasts a few days sometimes.

I’m pinning again tomorrow though, I don’t know whether I should pin the same area (left delt) or a different muscle this time (glutes or right delt).

My shoulder today is feeling like I hit real hard lifting jit from the pip feels great

First time I did Test E got a low grade fever same 99.5/100. Mine was 500mg/ml. Can I ask what your concentration is? Don’t think it really matters I’m just curious. When I do 250mg/l or 300mg/ml or Test prop 150mg/ml I have no problem just the 500 for some reason

Its called test flu from your body reaction to the injection with solvents and oils and compound in heavy concentration it causes an immune response

Last edited:
Back