Drug testing for PEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been out for a while with no infractions until now. They’re cutting me a break because they see me working hard and doing the right thing. If it was narcotics it would be a wrap. If it was up to my PO this wouldn’t be an issue but it’s over her head now

I understand if you’re checking all the other boxes you could be good just do what you plan with trt and hopefully the other compounds can be argued maybe but hopefully just overlooked

That’s good cause at the end of the day even if positive what we are doing unless just using dr trt is still illegal. So it’s the risk we assume when we do this especially if already dealing with legal issues

Yea man that’s what she said she can’t knowingly let me take something illegal especially since her supervisor is aware. Good news is if I get locked up once I get my good time I’ll be maxed out so worst case scenario I do a few months

Sorry to hear bro! So bottom line it was a snitch? If so, would the doc note change a thing? If so tried out of state docs to find some sooner.

I have never hear of such to include government/federal jobs SMH

That’s positive lol I would have probably pissed my pants and just put my hands out lol I would have assumed it was all over for a bit smh

You got nerves of steel brother

Last edited:
No I was in shock actually. But over the past few years dealing with the system I’ve learned to expect the worst. I realize this is just a pass and I can go back at anytime. The main reason I’m not locked up is because I’m worth more to them on the street than in jail.

Yea it’s the truth I know u know. They get paid while I’m in jail but get more when I’m out because they still get money from the state for me plus my fines I take care of. If I go back I’ll be out in a few months max

Last edited:
I unfortunately do know its f up brother if you do have to do a couple of months no problem right it just throws a wrench in everything that shit kills me
When you’re doing so good and they want to destroy everything that you put together that’s my experience I don’t believe honestly that is going to happen here because you only have a couple months left

Minimum mandatories were created to guarantee an amount of time you would be property and they would get paid. Smh they have an amazing hustle going were supposed to be a free country but we have the biggest prison population in the world and 30% are definitely there for no reason or something really stupid that they should be free but these idiots that are violent they keep letting out 11x over and then they are killing people they should definitely be locked up they will never change

The whole legal system has a hard time telling the difference between violent and nonviolent crimes.

There’s dudes carrying around records for getting busted with personal use weed.

Absolutely!! They got rid of surcharges in NJ which is just a fine on top of a fine. If you miss a donation they suspend ur license then you satisfy 100$ to restore it and that cycle can continue and it obviously is unfair for people struggling to make ends meet. So the state borrowed against the potential fine money so surcharges are here for another 15 years until the debt is repaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back